- There are limited disabled parking bays in Chalks Road car park.
- There is a bus stop (Blackswarth Road) under 200m away from the Church Road entrance to the park, served by bus numbers 35, 35A, 37, 42, 42A, 43, 44 and 45. There is also a bus stop (Gordon Road) under 350m away from the Park Crescent entrance to the park, served by bus numbers 6 and 7. Please check with First Bus and TravelWest for route details and timetables.
- The nearest train station (Lawrence Hill), is not accessible for wheelchair users, but does have an induction loop. Please check with First Great Western for more information.
- TravelWest have put together a handy guide on travelling in the area during the event that you can see here.
St George Park
- There are benches around the park if you need to rest.
- There are many tarmac paths around the site, the site itself is steep in places and assistance may be required in these areas and on grassy areas. Entrances to the park are flat and accessible for wheelchair users.
Information & Assistance
- If you need assistance while you’re onsite please visit either our Wellbeing Area (the Sanctuary) for a break or St John’s Ambulance if you’re in need of medical attention.
- If you need information onsite, our stewards will be able to assist you (we’ll all be wearing crew t-shirts and/or hi-vis jackets).
- We have fifteen wheelchair accessible toilets placed across the site.
- The nearest plumbed in toilets are at Cafe Grounded and the Fire Engine Pub, opposite the Church Road entrance to the park.
- Strobe lighting may be used on the Main Stage.
- You are welcome to bring any prescription medication required onsite, though please bring a copy of the prescription with you.
- There isn’t an induction loop onsite.
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
If you have any questions about the accessibility of the site, please get in touch with us at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to help!