All photos in this gallery are by Redfest partner Black Iris Photography, a family-run company based in St George, Bristol.
We’re always looking to find new ways to make ourselves more sustainable and help out the environment by reducing our impact on it. This is why we have teamed up with Green Goblet Ltd to ensure that we reduce our use of single-use plastics by providing reusable drinks cups for our attendees at Redfest 2015.
It’s a very simple concept with just five easy steps:
- Make your way over to the bar
- Order your drink of choice
- Pay a £1 deposit for your reusable cup
- Enjoy your chosen beverage whilst soaking up the Redfest atmosphere (this is easily the most important bit!)
- Return to the bar with your empty cup and receive your £1 deposit back (or, take your cup home with you and use it again and again)
Voila! It’s as easy as that!
This is just one of the many ways that we’re making Redfest a greener festival and with the help of you: the wonderful people of Bristol, we know that we can make it happen!
Redfest isn’t just about the music and dancing, we also have a large healing area where therapists from Bristol College of Massage and Bodywork will be offering treatments all day to soothe and calm your cares away. You get the idea from these photos from previous Redfests… doesn’t that look blissful? Go on, book an appointment and treat yourself: you deserve it!
We recommend early booking as appointments tend to fill up fast.